Thursday, April 3, 2008

Entrelac - The Adventure Continues

The main part of the bag is now complete! The i-cord handles are also done and waiting to be felted. I decided to knit two interior pockets that will be felted at the same time. I like having a couple pockets in the bag for those smaller items that like to hide in the bottom of the bag (i.e. ringing cell phone). I can't wait to felt this to see how it comes out. I found this project challenging, yet it went quickly enough to hold my attention - I couldn't wait to see what it looked like once the next tier was on. I put a ruler at the top to show how big it is before felting. Right now, my large male cat likes to crawl inside. All of him fits and all one can see are his amber eyes! I think he's going to be disappointed when he can't fit in it anymore. At least, I hope he won't be able to fit in it after felting!

No comments: