Monday, October 19, 2009

Revontuli Shawl


I received the extra ball of Kauni yarn this week and finished up the Revontuli Shawl. Here it is still drying with the blocking wires in it. I ordered the yarn for this a few weeks ago, but received the wrong colorway. I started it anyway and was very disappointed about the use of gray and beige. Now that the extra ball arrived and it's finished, I'm very pleased with the way the colors turned out.

On the Needles: I'm still plugging away at Pair No. 22 of the 52 Pair Plunge. Now that I am once again a monogamous knitter, they should be done in no time!

52 Books in 52 Weeks: Book No. 45: The Scarlet Letter, by Nathaniel Hawthorne. I've been following this one on the Craft Lit Podcast . I am quite surprised by how differently I look at the storyline than I did when I read it last in high school. Well worth the re-visit!

I am currently listening to the Blueberry Muffin Mystery by Joanne Fluke and reading The Thirteen tale.

No comments: