Wednesday, May 12, 2010

At Long Last - Finished! Pair No. 52


Originally uploaded by bruggerknits
As I noted in my previous post, I am having some problems adding photographs to my blog today, so I'm going through flickr.

The big news is that I've finally completed the 52 Pair Plunge III with this pair of baby-sized socks. While I'm not sure if these will actually fit a baby, I used these to develop the pattern I will be using at a beginning sock class this fall.

THE OTHER BIG NEWS: In celebration of completing "The Plunge" I am having a sale at my Etsy shop through the end of May. 'Just put "Plunge" in the message section and I'll take off 20% on your entire order (excludes shipping and expires Monday, May 31, 2010 at 11:59 pm CDT). If you don't see what you're looking for, check back because I am adding colorways this month. My Etsy site is www.sheepishhandknits.etsy.com or just click the Etsy button in the column next to the blog.

No comments: